Search This Blog

Valentine day sms 2014

Valentine has become one of the greatest days of the year like New Year, or any special day like eid, Easter etc.  Valentine day is day for lovers; in this day lover again re affirm their passionate love towards each other. They exchange different things with their love one like chocolate, candies, jeweller and any other thing but one thing always with these thing and it is the red rose flower, but now the traditions have been changing one more thing is mandatory for the lovers and it is the sms through which lover wish each other valentine day and all the traditional things are after the sms has been exchanged. The sms send by the lover to each other are here is my heart, take it and please treat it gently and my heart is full of love and stay it close to your self always and don’t break it.
  • Your love is like a river peaceful and deep,
  • Your soul is like a secret that I never could keep,
  • When I look into your eyes I know its true,
  • You were made for me and I for you


This sms is my favourite valentine day sms and I think that it is one the most meaning full sms to re affirm your love to your lovers and different kind of other sms are also send by the lovers to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment