Search This Blog

Love sms 2014

As we are living in the modern world where computer is becoming a part of our life. Because of computer communication is becoming pretty easy. In the past the lover sent their massages by post or card which consume a lot of time but due to the internet and mobile you can send an sms to your loved one any time and from anywhere. So the computer has bridged the communication gap.

Love sms are pretty come now a days people send sms of I love you is an old fashion no doubt it still hold the emotion of love but because of sms the style of saying I love you has been changed. Such as we can say through the love sms every second I think of you, I would love you more than any things,  your smile is very lovely and I see only love in your smile. Everything will change like the season, time but one thing remains the same is my love for you. People call their lover with different names such as my dear, sweet heart, janu, jan and so on and on. Because of these sms one can also get the reply of his lover within seconds which in the past has to wait for quite a long time. Love sms have changed the nature of love totally.

1 comment:

  1. I like your post. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing this interesting post.

    ReplyDelete