Search This Blog

Triond and Triond’s users must read this post

Triond and Triond’s users must read this post. I am Dr. Ali Ahmad and my current user name is fastwriter1989. I am observing Triond's behavior from the last few months and I have made a several Triond account because i want to publish my original content But in each and every account Triond decline my article within 2 second and I am shocked that how can they judge my article within 2 second. I have prove that my articles are original, high quality and 100% free from copy paste. And all these articles are accepted by hubpages.com and bukisa.com and I have also sold some article to client within 2-3$ which are rejected by Triond.





These two articles are accepted by bukisa.com
http://www.bukisa.com/articles/767436_carpet-tiles-wholesale
http://www.bukisa.com/articles/767198_current-stock-prices

Another problem is that triond pay you only few cents on several thousands views. This is a bad thing for a good write. I suggest to writers please make your own blog and write for yourself.

 I made a final decision that Triond has a big problem which do not want to tell us. It’s my humble request  for new users please leave Triond and join another community and I am also requesting to Triond please accept the writer’s original content or block the new registrations.


If i am wrong or right then please tell me via commenting. I shall update you about triond regularly.
Thanks 
Regards
Dr. Ali Ahmad

No comments:

Post a Comment